My new enamel pin Kickstarter is live! Part of the #make100 campaign, I’ll only be selling 100 of these 2 inch, gold hard enamel dragon pins. There’s a few early birds and the original painting being offered!
Elmo is sad and lonely. #losttoys #elmo #plushies
An artist : Aw man! I saw my arts were reposted on Instagram. I’ve asked them to take my arts down but they ignored me.
Me : Say no more! Click this link, then click ‘fill out this form’. Fill the form and wait for about 1-2 days, the staffs will remove the image you were reporting from the reposter’s account :^)
hope you don’t mind me adding some more info :’D
Many websites have those complaint forms you need to fill out to submit DMCA notice. Here are some of them:
- Tumblr https://www.tumblr.com/dmca
- DeviantArt https://help.deviantart.com/dmca
- Instagram http://help.instagram.com/contact/372592039493026?helpref=faq_content
- Facebook https://www.facebook.com/help/contact/634636770043106?helpref=page_content
- Twitter https://support.twitter.com/forms/dmca
- VKontakte https://vk.com/dmca
- Pinterest https://pinterest.com/about/copyright/dmca-pin/
- Youtube https://www.youtube.com/copyright_complaint_form
- Flickr https://ipr.yahoo.com/copyright?.lang=en-US
- Google https://www.google.com/webmasters/tools/dmca-notice
Usually links to those forms can be found on website’s Terms of Service pages. (search for copyright or DMCA)
Any content you’ve created, is copyrighted by you. You have full right to ask staff to delete repost.
Your works deserve to be protected. ♥
So. Today in class we assigned Macbeth roles to students to read. When I asked the class who wants to be Lady Macbeth, a young man raised his hand. I kind of stared at him like “Lady Macbeth,” and he nodded like “I know what I’m about ma’am.” So then the student who ended up as Macbeth raised his hand and said “HE’S THE ONE, HE’S MY WIFE!” So I said “yeah sure why not,” and the entire class period they were blowing kisses to each other and winking at each other, and every now and then Macbeth would say “I’m the luckiest man on Earth” and Lady Macbeth would put a hand to his chest, and be like “BABE!”.
I just stared at them, knowing that they CLEARLY have never read ‘Macbeth’ before, so… all this lovey dovey… I don’t know if I have the heart to tell them the truth.
- Macbeth is absolutely willing to fucking throw down for Lady Macbeth. Has already threatened a wall, a desk, a few students, a textbook that was neither his nor Lady Macbeth’s, and me
- Lady Macbeth is enjoying the attention and has begun to use this new connection to his advantage. I’m starting to suspect he’s read ahead in the play.
- Macbeth is going to end up living in detention at this rate.
- Macbeth has no idea that he is the tragedy of the story. Claims to be the hero of the play, fails to see the irony in this
- Macbeth slowly scooted his desk across the classroom to hold hands with Lady Macbeth. He was not subtle.
- Macbeth has proposed on several occasions. Lady Macbeth just laughs and says they’re already married.
- Macbeth’s girlfriend is in the class with them and is “totally not jealous or anything just thinks this whole fucking play is a waste of time”
- Lady Macbeth should probably be a theatre major at some point, he fucking rocked Act V scene I
- Other teachers and staff are emailing me about the “lovely lords”. Lady Macbeth now refuses to answer to anything other than Lady Macbeth and is always very upset when people don’t call him by his proper title.
While sailing in the Mediterranean sea, in 1962, the American aircraft carrier USS Independence (CV-62) flashed the Italian Amerigo Vespucci with light signal asking «Who are you?», the full rigged ship answered «Training ship Amerigo Vespucci, Italian Navy». The US ship replied «You are the most beautiful ship in the world».
Great, now I ship actual ships.
You are the most beautiful ship in the world.
Dear god, I’m in love with two ships in love. (Everything is wonderful and nothing hurts.)
Oops my hand slipped
Date night! Mango habanero margarita. #margaritas #alcohol #adultbeverage #datenight